About Orchard & Berry
Orchard & Berry is an online homeware and gifts boutique based in the UK. We love all things home – from eclectic typographic prints, mirrors, rugs and candles, to elegant, timeless, hand painted furniture. Our homeware collections span a range of popular styles, including country modern, vintage, shabby chic and industrial.
We proudly support British craftsmanship and many of our collections are sourced from smaller-scale suppliers across Britain. We hope you find something you will love in our online boutique. We’re always updating our store with fresh and exciting products so be sure to check out our ‘New In’ section of the site.
Orchard & Berry xx
For the love of home
Tel: 0191 487 9491
Address: Orchard & Berry, The Axis Building, Maingate, Team Valley, Gateshead Tyne and Wear, NE11 0NQ
Returns & Exchanges
Refunds and Exchanges
We do hope that you are happy with your purchase however you have 14 days from receiving your order to request a refund or exchange. Should you require a refund or exchange, in the first instance, please drop us an email first to let us know the following:
- the item you wish to return
- your order number
- whether you require a refund or exchange
- a brief description of the reason for refund/exchange
In the unlikely event that your item is faulty, please notify us immediately including photographic evidence of any damage. We will quickly be in touch to let you know what you need to do next.
Please note that goods must be returned in perfect condition, in a re-sellable condition and sent back in the original packaging. Failure to do so may mean that we are unable to refund you.
We recommend that you use an insured and registered delivery service as we are unable to process refund items which are lost or damaged whilst in transit. Please note that you will be responsible for the return delivery cost unless the item is faulty.
We understand how important it is to receive your products quickly and without any fuss. Please find our delivery and returns policies below which helps to ensure the process is as seamless and hassle-free as possible for our customers.
Standard Delivery (UK Mainland – England, Scotland & Wales)
- Standard UK delivery is free on all orders over £50. Any orders under £50 will be charged at £3.99.
- All £3.99 orders will be sent either via Royal Mail or a tracked courier service.
- Delivery details for each product can be found on the product page.
- Please allow 2-5 working days for delivery from the time of placing your order (excluding made- to-order products, see below). Please let us know if you require your delivery more urgently and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- All furniture orders will be delivered via courier. You will receive a call shortly after your order has been placed to arrange a convenient delivery date/time for the items to be delivered. In very rare circumstances, the furniture may be delivered just outside of our 2-5 working days timescale window (excluding made-to-order furniture).
- Please ensure that you have accurately measured up prior to placing a furniture order. Please remember to account for any tight spaces such as hallways, doorways etc to ensure your furniture can easily fit into your home once delivered.
- Some of our products may be sent out from more than one location and therefore arrive separately. Please note that you won’t incur any additional delivery charges.
- We do not deliver to any PO BOX addresses.
Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland & Islands
We can deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Islands but an additional delivery charge will be incurred which will depend on the weight of the item and postal service used. In these instances, we can let you know an additional delivery costs before dispatching the goods.
Unfortunately, we don’t currently ship our items internationally but may consider this in the future. Please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Our made to order furniture will take approx 6 to 8 weeks for delivery from when the order is placed through our website (although please note that this may be sooner depending on the volume of orders being processed at any one time). You will then be contacted 2-3 days prior to delivery to arrange a date/time for delivery that is convenient for you. Please note that you will be allocated a 3 hour window slot on your chosen delivery date. Our delivery driver will then call you approx 1 hour before delivery on your specified date.
Please ensure that you have accurately measured up prior to placing a furniture order and remember to account for any tight spaces such as hallways, doorways etc to ensure your furniture can easily fit into your home once delivered.
Please note that we are unable to cancel an order for made to order furniture once production has started. We are also unable to issue refunds for made to order furniture once the item(s) have been delivered and they can only be returned under our 14 day policy if faulty.
Receiving Your Delivery
Once your goods have been delivered, we recommend you check your items immediately to ensure you are satisfied with them before disposing of the packaging. In the unlikely event that the goods are damaged, please contact us immediately.