- We share relevant information only with those parties entrusted with the processing of your account and the fulfilment of your order. We have established procedures to protect your privacy – and we uphold them vigorously.
- From time to time we may pass information to outside research companies whom we ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our products and services. We provide them with only the information they need to perform their function, and any communication will clearly show our company name.
- From time to time we may pass names and addresses only to a mailing company for posting our catalogues bearing our company name on our behalf. This company will never use the information to post material that was not provided by us.
- We only obtain information from you when you enter it on the ordering page, and we only request the information that is required to efficiently process your order. The entries marked with a * are required to allow us to process your order, other items are optional but are useful in the event that we need to contact you about your order.
- The only other item of information that is collected automatically is the IP address used for your current Internet connection session (this is for security and fraud prevention purposes only).
- When you complete your order you can choose to receive occasional email newsletters. This is an opt-in email list, meaning that you must tick the box to join the list (the default is ticked). You can easily remove yourself from this list at any time.
- We may occasionally share our email list with carefully selected local companies offering products or services that we feel may be of interest and relevance to our customers. We will only share your email address, never any other details.
- We use the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards.
- We use encryption to safeguard your credit card information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security.
- This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
- The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for e-commerce and certified by GeoTrust.