This page summarises the main information you need for ordering. The full information and legal agreement is on the Terms and Conditions page.
- You can order and pay online by UK credit or debit cards.
- All payments are taken at the time you place your order.
- All online credit and debit card payments are processed by a leading online card processing gateway, SecureTrading, who are approved by all leading card issuers and is a fully certified PCI DSS level 1 payment service provider.
- The transaction will appear as a payment to “www.orchardandberry.co.uk” or “Orchard & Berry” on your card statement.
- You will receive an order acknowledgement email when you place your order, which includes your order number and details of the items ordered. Please check it and contact us immediately if you have made any errors or wish to make any changes.
- If you pay online by credit or debit card you will also receive a payment confirmation email from our payment gateway, SecureTrading.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your goods are dispatched which will contain the items dispatched, the carrier name and their tracking reference.
- A delivery note will be included with the goods.
- If you require a further copy of your receipt please contact us to request it.
- When you have placed your order you will be given the order reference number. An order confirmation will also be sent to you by email.
- If you have created an account on our website you will be able to view a list of all your orders and track their status online. Simply log in then click Order History.
- When your goods are dispatched you will receive an email detailing the items despatched, the carrier used, their tracking reference and tracking website. Delivery company tracking information will not be available until your parcel is scanned in at their depot so please allow up to two working days for it to be available.
Product Photos and Colours
- Product photos are taken internally by professional photographers or provided by the manufacturers.
- Because colour representation in photography, printing, scanning and computer monitors can vary, the colours should be used for guidance only.
- Some product styles may have been changed slightly since the photos were taken. The photos should therefore be used as a general indication of the style only.
- If you wish to clarify any product details before ordering please contact us.
- All prices on this website are quoted in UK Pounds. Prices include VAT where applicable but exclude postage and packaging.
- The prices and promotions offered on the website may differ from those prices and promotions offered at the same time in our stores.
- Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the period specified in the promotion. If no period is specified we may alter or end the promotion and price reductions at any time.
- All “was” prices have been charged for a continuous period of 28 days in the last six months either on one of our websites or in one of our stores.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, products and product specifications on the website at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
- We may issue promotional offer codes entitling the user to a discount off the total order value. The offer code must be entered during checkout when ordering online or quoted before making payment when ordering by telephone. It cannot be applied at a later time after payment is complete. Only one offer code may be used for each order. Some products may be excluded from further discounts by offer codes. These will be clearly indicated on the website or in the relevant promotional email.
Out of Stock
- We carry large stocks of the items on this website. However due to the wide range of size and colour combinations some items may be temporarily out of stock.
- We will often send goods that are in stock straight away and send the outstanding goods as soon as we receive them from our suppliers.
- In the unlikely event of any item being out of stock and not expected to be delivered within the timeframe of the delivery option chosen, you will be notified by one of our customer service representatives and given the option to either continue with the rest of your order, substitute the unavailable items with similar alternatives, or cancel.
- We will be happy to discuss your options when we contact you.
- Telephone: 0177 787 0200
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Orchard & Berry, South Orchard, Markham Road, Tuxford, Notts. NG22 0NP